ASSET® .30 Caliber Modular Suppressor Specifications
- Caliber: .223 cal up to 300WM.
- Weight: 23.5 oz. complete with muzzle brake. The first stage with brake is 16.5 oz.
- Overall Length: 10.1875″ TOL. 1st stage with castle nut 7.0″.
- Exterior Diameter: 1.625 in.
- Threads: 1/2-28, 5/8-24, 3/4-24 and M18x1.
- Materials: Titanium Construction, Brake and Collar 7075 Aluminum, Encapsulater 4140 Heat Treat
Sound testing was done at 1 meter left of the muzzle and 1.5 meters off the ground.
Testing Data: Temp. 60°, Hum 50%, BP 25.24, Alt 4629 DA 5926. 20″ barrel shooting M118 173gr Match @ 2550FPS
- 167 dB* without the suppressor
- 1st stage with end cap 24 dB*
- 1st and 2nd stage with end cap 31 dB*
- 1st stage with muzzle break 22 dB*
- 1st and 2nd stage with muzzle break 30 dB*
The New patented ASSET® .30 cal modular rifle suppressor. The modular design consists of titanium, aluminum and 4140 heat treat construction giving the ASSET a rugged yet lightweight feel. Weighing 23.5 oz. fully assembled with brake, removing the 2nd stage the weight is reduced to 16.5 oz. Interchangeable direct thread mounts allow for modularity from .223 to .300 WIN MAG. The ASSET® helps improve long range accuracy by controlling the gas flow. The internal design allows for less uneven pressure on the base and body of the projectile resulting in less disruption of the bullet flight.
A true ASSET® for every type of marksman and shooting application. The ASSET has 4 different configurations out of the box, the first stage can be used with the castle nut when a compact size is more favorable. For maximum suppression and flight control using both stages with the muzzle brake will be your ASSET®.
Included with purchase: 1st and 2nd stage of suppressor, castle nut, muzzle brake and 2 tools for disassembly. Disassembly for cleaning of the ASSET is very easy and PPE should always be used for protection from harmful contaminants introduced to the internals of a suppressor.
All Elite Iron suppressors have 100% repeatability. Horizontal POI shift is minimized by internal design.
* We test our sound reduction using military standards, but sound reduction may vary based on elevation, location, and ambient temperature/weather. Unless otherwise specified, the testing elevation was 4,000 feet.
ASSET Cleaning Video
ASSET® .30 CAL MODULAR SUPPRESSOR direct thread mounts are interchangeable and can be ordered with a suppressor or later. S/N is required for ordering additional thread mounts at a later time. Monocores are also replaceable, but the return of the original core will be required to fill the order.
The ASSET® modular rifle suppressor also comes in a .375 cal version. Designed to accommodate these rifle calibers
- .300 Norma
- .338 Norma
- .338 Lapua
- .375 Cheytac.