How to Order
Private citizens can legally purchase and possess silencers in 42 states* without a permit.
Silencers are legal but are regulated by federal law and on a state-by-state basis by the National Firearms Act (NFA) branch of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BAFTE).
To purchase a silencer the following qualifications apply:
- Reside in one of the 42 states that currently allow civilian ownership
- Be a resident of the United States
- Be legally eligible to purchase a firearm
- Pass a BAFTE background check
- Be at least 21 years of age to purchase from a dealer
- Be at least 18 years of age to purchase from another citizen
*If you are an FFL dealer, manufacturer, peace officer, or member of a law enforcement agency or other government agency, there are additional states where you can own a silencer.
We also offer discounts for active or retired Law Enforcement, Military, and Fire/EMT personnel. Please get in touch with us to receive a discount code.